Friday, January 27, 2012

Latest Reviews of The Islander

Latest Review of The Islander on Amazon.com:
This is the best book I have ever read. I chose it for a book club book because I wanted others to see why I enjoyed sci-fi so much and IT WORKED. Everyone (all women) said they really enjoyed the book and even liked the sci-fi parts.

The book is very well written and is hard to put down. I will read it again and again and have recommended it to all of my friends and family. The only downside is, I wish there was a sequel. :)

3 comments:

Ramey Channell said...

The Islander sounds terrific. Look forward to reading it.

Hartvig said...

I hope someday that it finds the audience that it deserves.

Unknown said...

Appreciate it, Hal. I'm still working on it I'm a patient man. And persistent.